Home construction Services include:
We will work closely with you, the client to avail you with all the necessary information regarding construction procedure and escalation.
- Plan familiarization, any necessary revisions, and final sign off.
- Targeted construction schedule and projected completion date.
- Specific site meetings for critical junctures. (Framing, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, and Trim)
- Site visit protocol.
- Monthly draw and billing process (Specific to any relating lending institute and our default protocol)
- Escalation process familiarization.
- City Inspection junctures.
“Rough in” Construction
- Pre excavation site visit.
- Preliminary excavation
- Foundation set up and pour.
- Secondary excavation with flat work prep, utility staging.
- Flat work pour and temporary services established.
- Vertical construction.
- Ongoing Design exploration.
- Ongoing site visits and scheduling.
- Rough in trim (Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Low volt)
- Insulation and exterior paint.
- Associated inspections.
- Exterior cladding and roofing.
“Trim out” Construction
- Finish carpentry and ongoing design exploration.
- Interior paint.
- Flooring and cabinet install.
- Ongoing exterior completion.
- Surfaces and tile installation.
- Trade trim out. (Plumbing, electrical, and HVAC fixtures completion and final inspections)
- Final detailing and touch up.
- Interior and exterior final clean up.
- Certificate of occupancy.
- Client orientation.